Vacation Week

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I post here! It's been a hectic 2 weeks since my time in the States.
Here's what has been going on for the past weeks.



2 other volunteers have joined us, and they are staying with my host family, which means it's a FULL HOUSE. It has been great having more people in the house! The other 2 girls are so amazing, we've been having a lot of fun together. They are both studying to become a nurse so they work at the clinic in Carpio.












The kids here are in the middle of their school break, that means that the usual ministries that I'm part of are on break as well. So for the past week, we have been doing VBS (Vacation Bible School) day camp with the kids in Carpio. Each day we would have over 100 kids. For this day camp, we had a group from the States lead and it was so awesome to witness God using this youth group to reach out to the kids and show them Christ's love!





I also just completed my first year of college this week. It has been very hard trying to find the balance between ministry and school work but by God's grace, I was able to accomplish it! I will be starting my sophomore year in August.


Thank you again for always keeping me in your prayers. This wouldn't be possible without your support and prayers.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

First Week in CR

Ministry: Las Gradas

Learning from Kids.